QualityCleaning Codes Construction Eco Story Warranty Warranty Registration Frequently Asked Questions:
Our Frames—We use kiln-dried hardwood solid and laminate boards that are precision-milled to make a solid frame, one that won’t twist, warp or crack. Joints are held solid with mortise and tenon or double-dowel and corner block construction. These construction techniques give us confidence in offering a lifetime warranty on our frames.
With the launch of the EcoRowe initiative, our company has made a solid commitment to eco-friendly manufacturing processes and sustainable product development. EcoRowe focuses on crucial elements in our future a selection of fabrics produced from natural fibers, renewable fibers, and the use of wood from replenished, domestic forests for the frames and the choice of two eco-friendly seat cushion cores.
Our eco-cushion core contains plant-based, renewable materials which replace significant amounts of petroleum-based materials used in standard foam cushions. Our eco-down blend cushion core is a modern combination of high-resiliency foam with recycled fiber and a blend of duck feather and down. The cotton ticking used to encase the feather and down is no longer bleached.
Each piece of Robin Bruce furniture will include eco-wood and eco-cushion cores. With your choice of fabrics, you can create a complete eco-friendly piece of furniture.
Eco-Friendly Materials Used in Our Production
- Arm cardboard: 100% recycled paperboard
- Corrugated cardboard: greater than 25% made from recycled corrugated containers
- Down cushions filler made from recycled plastic bottles and ticking material is no longer bleached
- Springs: made from recycled iron ore
- Nails/Screws: Uncoated. Instead, water-based lubricant is used.
- Foam: a percentage of the Polyol chemicals come from plant-based renewable, raw materials. In addition, the foam is PBDE free and is manufactured without the use of any flame retardants.
- Cotton: 97% recycled materials
- Wovens/Non-Wovens: Some bleaching process eliminated